Pirate Golf Adventure Pirate Golf Adventure

Great game!

Wow, I had a lot of fun with that game! Still trying to get less than 25 shots, saving the crocodile, and the secret room. Great job!

PS could you give me a hint for the secret room and the crocodile? XD

Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

Wow!

Overall, great job on the collab! The games are great, adn I see you fixed most of the glitches (there still are a few though :P). Thanks for doing this collab!

I take it by you want to hear more ideas that there will be a second mini-game collab. If so, make sure you PM me if you decide to do so and I'll make another game.

Thanks everyone!

MrRandomist responds:

awesome, thanks and yes second one will be soon.
i enjoyed doing this collab with you

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Its ok

It was pretty funny for about 5 minutes, then it just got stupid :(

Easter Bunny Differences Easter Bunny Differences

Hmmm....

Pretty cool game, but it started getting boring after a while. Maybe adding harder difficulty levels or just more levels in general!

Mr Angry Faic Mr Angry Faic

Cool

Very original game. I think I got like 55 or something, but because my internet explorer isnt working right now I had to use firefox and... ya, I guess you know what happened (BTW, it turned all yellow, not black on my screen XD). I went to the highscores thing as well, it looks really cool.

One thing that would make it easier to play would be assigning colors to letters on the keyboard, because it got a bit annoying trying to click through all the colors until I got the one I wanted. Great job, and I hope the minigame collab comes out soon :P Just waiting on Evan :)

MrRandomist responds:

Yello???
ok

yeah Keyboard would be good i guess ill think about it for the next version
Evan....zzz.....lol.....

Maze Game! Maze Game!

Just a basic maze game

This is nothing more than a basic maze game. If this is your first attempt at a flash game, however, great job. There are a few things you could fix like the right click cheating (if you want to know how to fix this, just fire a pm at me.). As well, it was quite easy, you should add more levels to improve the quality. Keep it up!

Jigsaw Deluxe Jigsaw Deluxe

Fun..

But started getting a bit repetative. Im not sure if the puzzles ended up getting bigger when you bought the upgrades, but thats what it needs. Good job on the actionscript and graphics, it looks great!

Star Commander Star Commander

Ok.

It was a pretty good game to start, but then it started getting a bit boring. Add more stuff and a bit orginality to keep people interested.

Maze of DEATH 3 Maze of DEATH 3

Pretty Good.

Very original game, however, the text was hard to read as well as annoying to have to scroll over each of the parts to read.

As well, it was possible to cheat by doing the right0click thing, however, I didnt use it and still very fun to play.

Emby responds:

Yup, I know the text is VERY illegible... And yes, the darkness thing with text was annoying, but I wanted to keep the darkness around throughout the whole game... to make it more... spookier, I dunno.

Well, thanks for the review, and glad you beat it without cheating!

Path Follower 2.0 Path Follower 2.0

OMG THIS IS WELL...lol jk

Nice game, nice idea for a game, the rolling animation for the ball is messed up when you go diagonal which made it looks weird. As well, it wasnt much of a challenge for me at least.

Hope to see more stuff from you in the future:
8/10
5/5

Yes, I just gave it 5/5 for the hell of it. Now respond to this review. Plz?