Lucovic - Roflcopter Lucovic - Roflcopter

Lol

This is perfect for the game I'm thinking of making. Can I use it? (Yes I know I could use it without asking, but I like to anyways :P)

Great song.

Lucovic responds:

Of course you can use it, i will be very glad if you do =D

{R094L} - Heavenly Feeling {R094L} - Heavenly Feeling

Wow

This is extremely relaxing, makes me happy :D

10/10
5/5

[8-bit] Factories and Needles [8-bit] Factories and Needles

Very nice

Im making a track of just 8bit songs..this ones is definetly gonna be in it. Make more please :).

SupraDarky responds:

Thanks!

Graveyard (8-bit) Graveyard (8-bit)

Great

Sounds sorta like mario at the beginning, but it gets more original in the middle. Great job, hope to see you make more of these 8-bit songs.

Kim - Old melody 8-bitted Kim - Old melody 8-bitted

Wow!

What a great song! I love these 8-bit songs on newgrounds, they remind me of the days of nes. :)

Hydro Dreams (8-bit Chiptune) Hydro Dreams (8-bit Chiptune)

Favorited

I might use this for my game... I'll have to see what other 8-bit stuff is here on newgrounds. Nice song, Make more!

Enjoyable Elevator Music Enjoyable Elevator Music

Yay!

Reminds me of all those times in the elevator....

1945 Fantacide 1945 Fantacide

Ohh wow... thats great!

Wow, thats great! Seems like a good band, and good job making the song. Is this going to be a song in the collab?

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks for your comment! Glad you like it!
and i dont know, should it be???
ill have a look if i should

Iced Out Iced Out

WOW

This is amazing. I cant get this beat out of my head now XD. However, it starts getting a bit repetitive in the middle, maybe mix it up a bit throughout out.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Nice and calming

This is the sort of music for a dream like sort of state. However, then you contrast to the electric guitar, which adds a bit of power and change! Great job, Im gonna have to look at your tother stuff now!